All of that makes the Dutch braid the perfect style to try this summer. They’re great for the pool, the beach, or just a really hot day. They’re even great for the gym! Here are 20 creative Dutch braid tutorials you need to try ASAP that are way cooler than the ones Kylie is sporting on Insta. Sorry, Ky.
1. Here are the “boxer” braids everyone can’t stop talking about/doing. They ARE pretty great, so I recommend trying them out – just don’t call them boxer braids, please.
2. You can put a little bit of a different spin on it and be super ~trendy by leaving the bottoms un-braided.
3. Or you can try tying them into a ponytail instead.
4. You can also try mixing two braids together – start with a Dutch braid, and at the nape of your neck, start on a fishtail.
5. Of course, Dutch braids don’t have to be pigtails. One large Dutch braid can look great casual or dressed up when you pancake it.
6. Do two smaller Dutch braids and then clip them together for a loose braid crown type of hairstyle.
7. Dutch braid to your neck, then wrap the braid into a bun. This is great for sports, the gym, the beach, or any activity where your hair needs to be up.
8. Turn one large Dutch braid down the center of your head into a voluminous ponytail.
9. Two smaller Dutch braids can be made into the prettiest low bun ever.
10. Girls with short hair don’t need to be left out! Here’s how to do a Dutch braid with a lob.
11. Want to get fancy? A four-strand Dutch braid looks seriously impressive, and isn’t even that much harder.
12. Pull your Dutch braids into a low messy bun that’s ideal for days you want to look good without stressing over your hair.
13. Dutch braids don’t have to be tight. This loose one is romantic and pretty.
14. This half-up crown style comes two of summer’s most popular hairstyles, and looks awesome.
15. This five-strand braid is so fun to look at and do.
16. Create one large Dutch braid on one side of your head, then put it all in a ponytail. It looks cool and unexpected!
17. You can also do a side Dutch braid, which is perfect for boho vibes.
18. Twist your braid around to create this beautiful bun.
19. One Dutch braid down the center of your part can create the look of a faux mohawk, which is edgy and cool.
20. This voluminous Dutch braid makes for a super sexy date night look.
Which one of these Dutch braid tutorials are you going to try? What’s your favorite kind of braid? Let me know in the comments!
Original article and pictures take http://www.gurl.com/2016/06/28/creative-dutch-braid-hair-tutorials/ site