2. Strappy bralettes can easily look more dressed up, but you can keep them casual by wearing them under a plain tee – this is ideal if you want to cover up your cleavage a little bit but still look ~sexy.~
3. Make a cozy sweater look more chic and feminine by allowing a lacy bralette to peak out around the collar. This is a great way to update even your bulkiest sweaters.
4. Plaid shirts are a winter staple, and you can make them look glam by wearing a pretty bralette underneath. Let it show by unbuttoning a few of the top buttons.
5. You know those sweaters that are full of holes and need to be worn with a tank top underneath? Well, go for something sexier and just wear a pretty bralette underneath that you want to show off. This obviously isn’t a good look for school or work, but it’s a great way to stay warm and stand out when you’re having a night out.
6. Have you ever seen a super low cut shirt and wondered, “Um, how are you even supposed to wear that?” Well, that’s what bralettes were made for. This is definitely a sexy look, but adding a knit cardigan over it makes a cool contrast.
7. A cool strappy bralette is begging to be shown off. Wear yours under a low-cut sweater for a perfect layered look.
8. Some bralettes resemble small crop tops – so why not wear them as if they were a crop top? Add high-waist pants and a cozy cardigan to stay warm.
9. If you’re searching for a super sexy look for a night out, do something like this: a loose tank top paired with a lacy bralette and skinny jeans. Bonus points for the chain necklace.
10. Here’s a super easy weekend outfit: a cute bralette with high waist jeans, a knit cardigan, and a floppy hat.
11. Make a boring gray top more interesting by allowing a beautiful bralette to peak out the top. It’s such an easy update.
12. Instead of wearing a button down shirt over a tank, wear it over a bralette you want to show off and leave the top few buttons undone. Keep this look casual by pairing it with boyfriend jeans and small heels.
13. A plaid shirt and black choker scream ’90s vibes, but a lacy bralette makes your look very 2016.
14. Wearing a sweater with a low back? Put it over a bralette that is strappy in the back. It’s one of those times you actually want people to see your bra straps.
15. Instead of wearing a sheer shirt over a tank top, wear it over a cool bralette. Make this look work for winter by pairing it with jeans, knit socks, and boots.
16. The most annoying thing about off-the-shoulder tops is that, at some point, your whole bra hangs out. Make things easier by wearing a pretty patterned bralette under one of these – you’ll want people to see it.
17. Or stay more subtle by wearing a bralette under a small tank. It makes a super casual look, like this one, instantly more interesting and #OOTD worthy.
18. Not sure how to wear your halter bralette? Just let the straps hang out under a plain tee.
19. If you have a bralette with a high neck, let it show under a low cut top – it looks like you’re a master at layering, which you kind of are, tbh.
20. If you’re going out and you want to be the center of attention, go for this bold look: a bralette as a crop top paired with a high waist pencil skirt. Very bombshell.
Which of these outfit ideas is your favorite? How do you wear your bralette? Let us know in the comments.
Original article and pictures take http://www.gurl.com/2016/02/20/style-tips-on-how-to-wear-bralettes-in-the-winter-outfit-ideas/ site