среда, 27 июля 2016 г.

Simple Braided Pony - Breakfast at Vogue

Simple Braided Pony - Breakfast at Vogue
Simple Braided Pony - Breakfast at Vogue

Simple Braided Pony
Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

Hello hello! I hope you are all doing well! Today I wanted to share another hair tutorial with you all and I’m pretty excited about this one because I feel like I don’t really do a lot of ‘up do’ looks. This one is only a pony pain, but I still love the way it looks and it is super super easy to do.

similar posts: double braided buns & classic braid with a twist

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset
  1. First step is to take 3 sections of hair, and make sure that they are on tops of each other because we will be braiding backwards against your part, instead of braiding more downward. Then just do a normal dutch braid. To see a more in depth tutorial on how to dutch braid, you can check out this tutorial here! So just keep braiding until you get to the end of your part, and then braid downward. You will get something that looks like this below.
    Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 2.16.05 PM
  2. Next, make sure to repeat the same process on the other side, and then pull apart the braid. The first picture above is before pulling apart, and the second picture is what it looks like after. Then what you will do is take your hair and crisscross it in the back and pin it in place. I find that when I pull apart the braid, it makes pinning it a lot easier!

  3. Lastly, just take all of your hair and bring it into a pony tail just below the X that your hair made. I also slightly teased my pony tail to make it a little fuller and then just finished it off with some hairspray! Super simple, and really cute!

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

I really hope you guys liked this hair tutorial! Let me know what you thought in the comments below! And also stay tuned for more tutorials coming soon!

similar posts: double braided buns & classic braid with a twist


Original article and pictures take http://www.breakfastatvogueblog.com/2016/03/simple-braided-up-do/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий