суббота, 23 июля 2016 г.

Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies

Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies
Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies

Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies are the perfect sweet treat with a tall glass of milk

I had a huge weakness for those super Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies when I was younger. You know the ones you see in grocery stores that are full of bright frosting and loaded with sprinkles. My mom never got them for us but you can bet as soon as I was old enough, I bought myself my own package. One bite was all it took for me to be completely smitten.

Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies are the perfect sweet treat with a tall glass of milk

I’ve always wanted to make a homemade copycat recipe and after a few batches, these are now my family’s new favorite sugar cookie!

The dough comes together easily and includes a little bit of sour cream which helps to keep the cookies nice and soft once they’re baked. The puffy center is my favorite and just melts in your mouth with the first bite!

Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies are the perfect sweet treat with a tall glass of milk
Soft Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies are the perfect sweet treat with a tall glass of milk

More sprinkles:


Original article and pictures take http://lifemadesweeter.com/2015/01/soft-lofthouse-style-frosted-sugar-cookies/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий