2. Belted outfits. They shape and flatter hips at the same time.
3. Wide-legged Trousers. Because skinny jeans will make you look heavy at the bottom.
4. Vests and Blazers. Yes, you can cover up if you feel conscious about having a belted waist. Avoid cover-ups that fall at the hip. The bottom of the vest, jacket, or blazer should fall just below the hip line. Don’t wear anything too tight.
5. High-waisted skirts. Think J.Lo, Beyonce or Kardashians. These women have been rocking wide hips since forever and they do wear what flatters their huge assets.
6. Pointy shoes. Since you’re a bit curvy on the hips, point-toe shoes will make you look leaner.
7. Eye-catching tops. Wear them to draw the eye away from your hips. They may be embellished, printed in interesting patterns, or have bright colors.
8. Dark at the bottom. This style is perfect for wide hips as they make the lower half look smaller.
9. Strapless and Halter Tops. A show of shoulders is a great idea to lure away eyes from hips.
10. Shoulder details. To draw the eye up, you can wear tops or dresses that style the shoulders. To create an illusion of an hourglass shape, use them along with a well-fitted skirt or dress.
11. Vertical stripes. If you wear horizontal stripes, your body will widen more, resulting to wider hips.
12. Empire Waists. Just avoid ones that have very full bottoms.
14. Detailed hemlines. These are the only places people should rest their eyes on if they ever get to stare. Keep hip area plain and unnoticeable but add some style at the hems.
15. Necklaces. They should look catchy enough to hold attention on your upper half.
16. Coats. Keep them dark, loose, and away from the body.
Original article and pictures take http://glamradar.com/what-to-wear-if-you-have-wide-hips/ site